Amy Butler Tunic in Wool Plaid


I made this tunic several years ago, but for some reason, I never wrote about it! I love wearing it in fall and winter. The loose shape looks great layered and because it's wool, it's cozy warm. I made it using Amy Butler's Mini Dress, Tunic and Tops pattern

Photo by Permanent Glimpse Photography


The fabric is a poly/wool (mostly wool) blend from The Tin Thimble. It's still available here.


Not sure what I was thinking when I made it, but I regret that I didn't match my plaids. 


Boots from Franco Sarto, tights from Target, bracelet from Charming Charlie, blouse from Forever 21, socks from JCPenney. 

I think it would be SO cute made from a cotton lace to use as a bathing suit cover-up for summer. I need some other great dress patterns for winter. Do you have any suggestions? Thanks for reading!


No comments

Featured Post

How to Restore a Vintage Sewing Machine

Craftsy Unlimited FREE 7 day trial at Craftsy.com