Self Drafted Bustier Bodice Birthday Dress in Amy Butler Cotton

Overall I am a very fortunate person. Lately though, good fortune has been abundant in my life.
A) I have wonderful friends
B) My 5 hour long class was cancelled on Friday
C) I was creatively inspired and
D) My birthday is on Monday!
All of this good luck added up to one thing, a new birthday dress! 


I’m proud to say that I drafted my own pattern for this little number. 


I used an Amy Butler print cotton that I’ve had in my stash for a long time, just waiting for the perfect project. 



Exposed zipper in the back and bustier inspired bodice = the perfect dress for an excellent birthday dinner with my best friends.
What a lucky girl I am. 

No comments

Featured Post

How to Restore a Vintage Sewing Machine

Craftsy Unlimited FREE 7 day trial at Craftsy.com